When forming opinions and views, we are often influenced by what we see, hear, by the people we surround ourselves with and what we experience day to day.
Take a moment to think about the types of things you see and hear daily online, the types of apps and websites you use and the people you might follow online.
- How do you feel about your child being able to see and hear the same things you do online?
- Are you getting a positive, balanced and safer experience?
Take a moment to find out what apps, games and websites are being used by your child.
- Are these age appropriate?
Find out who your child is following online.
- What kinds of views and opinions they are being exposed to? Is the content they are viewing appropriate?
- Are the views and opinions they are hearing, balanced and fair?